Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas projects

This is a project I've wanted to do for a long time. A place to hang our stockings for Christmas. I bought the saying from Uppercase Living a year ago, so getting this board done was a priority for this year. I'm very pleased with how it turned out. I bought the board and my dad routered the edges. Seth did the pegs and I did the paint and the words.




The gift I made for my niece Alyssa. It's a Barbie bag. I bought the pattern on ebay this fall. I found Barbie fabric at JoAnn's Fabric store. The lace and lining inside the bag are from my Grandma Boat's stash of fabric.
It can hold three Barbies on one side and two on the other. I bought these Barbies from a lady in Pella through Craigslist.
I'll let you know Alyssa's reaction to her Barbie bag when she gets it on the 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment