Sunday, March 20, 2011

Pictures of the week, March 13-March 19

Another great week!

Sunday, March 13, 2011


Our afternoon at the Neal Smith Wildlife Refuge.


Monday, March 14, 2011
Emmet's class made the local paper. They had a Cat in the Hat guest.


Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Waiting for the school bus. I'm glad that we're past the boots, snowpants, etc stage.



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A perfect spelling test, which seems to be the norm for Ephraim. And that earns him free-reading time on Friday. The unhappy look is because I interrupted his Lego time to take the picture. Sorry!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

St.Patrick's Day--thus the green shirt. But also the day that we took Emmet's training wheels off for the 2nd time. He had them off for a bit last fall, but then had a bit of a crash and wanted them back on. Now, they're off to stay. He's doing quite well with it!


Friday, March 18, 2011

Trying to move the piano! I'll post more pictures and the story later.



Saturday, March 19, 2011

Seth spent all day Saturday sowing oats, so the kids and I had our own special day. We played Battleship, UNO, Legos and watched a movie. We tried to play out side, but it was a bit windy and cool, so that didn't last long. The kids got involved with suppertime by helping butter the cheesy bread. When it was time to add the cheese, I did have to scrape some of the excess butter off, but I know they enjoyed helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment