
Harvest started for a short two days before the rain began again. On Friday and Saturday, the 17th and 18th, Seth was in the combine. On Saturday, we got in on some of the action.


Eliza wasted no time in climbing up the steps.

Okay, time to load up!

Eden got Daddy's lap first.

Emmet watching the tractor and wagon.

Ephraim watching the corn head.

Silhouette of Seth and Eden in the hopper window.

Well, I guess if you're going to disobey the rules, you may as well go all out.

Eliza


Ephraim

A picture in the mirror.

I sure hope Seth's blinking in this picture!

A father helping son.

Ephraim's turn at the wheel.

Proof that I was in the cab, too.

Eden.

Emmet.



Emmet driving.

Ephraim.

Eliza, heading back to the van.

Done for a while, Seth and Eden.
I love those sepia photographs! Perfect effect for these farming photos!
ReplyDelete