Imagine my surprise when I saw that a local HyVee was going to double coupons for two days. Only manufacturer coupons, only up to $1 and only 10 coupons. I immediately got out my stash and started sorting and prioritizing. It was obvious I would need to make two trips into the store ;p
Here's the run down:
Bacon $3.77-$.75-$.75 = $2.27.
Chocolate chips 4@2.28=$9.12 minus $.75x4= $6.12/4 = $1.53/bag
Spaghetti (normally $2.49) price matched with Fareway for $1.69-$.55-$.55= $.59
Pringles on sale for $1.50-$.75-$.75= Free x 2
Starbucks coffee regularly $8.98-$1.50-$1.00(match)=$6.48 (cheaper than HyVee brand)
KC BBQ sauce $1.58-$.50-$.50= $.58
Brown Sugar on sale $1.98-$.75-$.75= $.38 x 2
Cheerios on sale for $1.99x4= $7.96-$3.00(Fareway coupon)-$1.50(mfg coupons)-$1.00 match=$2.46/4= $.61/box
Soups were on sale buy 4 for $3, get one free. $3-$.40-$.40=$2.20/5= $.44/can
Ziplock were 2 for $4.78- $1-$1= $2.78/2= $1.39 each
Deodorant was on sale for $2.99. I had $2 off 2. $2.99x2=$5.98-$2-$1(match)=$2.98/2= $1.49each
As I'm researching my receipt, I'm seeing that it is wrong :( In fact, I should be owed $7. I tried to be diligent in watching my items be scanned, but there are a lot of distractions and it took two cashiers to do my order. I didn't have too many additional items other than what I had coupons for.
I called Customer Service and to their credit, they said to come in sometime and they'd make it right. Hopefully, it's that easy. I'm seeing that my "matched" amounts were programmed in, but the actual coupon wasn't. I'm missing my $2 off coupons and my $1.50 off coupons. What a pain. But wait, if I go back on Friday, I can take advantage of the offer again. Hmmmm. Better see what I have left for coupons.
No comments:
Post a Comment