After the Historical Museum we went to my parents' house for a Friday night Easter meal. The kids had a good time playing in the basement--building a fort!

Ephraim's in the front, Eliza's on the left with the radio, Emmet's got the Penguin and Eden's got the baby doll!

When we're there, there's often a project to do! Remember that grain bin we helped bring down?? Well now all the bolts that the boys picked up need to be matched with nuts and washers. I'm not sure if the kids were helping or slowing Grandpa down!

And then we had an Easter Egg hunt. And because Grandma's a banker . . . that means money in the eggs! And a few pencil erasers, ponytail holders, tattoos, etc.

Emmet, Garret & Ephraim

Eliza and Alyssa.

And rebuilding the fort in the basement. Ephraim, Emmet, Garret & Eden in the back and Eliza in the front. I had told her to get down so I could see everyone in the back and she did just that--literally!

Group photo! Eden, Eliza, Emmet, Garret, Alyssa & Ephraim! Love it! We had a great time together!
No comments:
Post a Comment