Palm Sunday singers!
A few deals at Wal-Mart. These games were on sale, and then with a coupon (or actually 5), I spent just under $25 for all of them. I'll probably keep CandyLand and one Memory but the other games will be a great item for Toys for Tots or Angel Tree Ministry.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Seth got our wireless router hooked up and now we can use Ephraim's laptop anywhere in the house and we can both be on internet at the same time!
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
A few deals at Target. The trial size deoderant and toothpaste were free--some coupons do not say "excludes trial size" so I used a couple of those. And the Brita filters earned me the Target $5 gift cards. The worse part about my trip was that I was charged for 3 shirts instead of the two that I bought. But they gave me a refund when I went back in a couple of days.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Jenny, that's so ironic about your Target shopping snafu with being charged extra because I had the same problem last week! It's was like an continual mishap as I checked out. First, they were out of the Megamind DVD they had on sale for 6.99, then I was over charged for those Nivea body washes that when I used a coupon, they were free. I got that taken care of right away as I noticed it before I left the store. And then when I got home, one of the bars of soap I had purchased wasn't in my bag! I found out later that our dog had stolen it and hid it under our bed. I guess it's just been an off week for Target!...or just an off week for me!
ReplyDelete