Friday, July 9, 2010

Carrots & Misc

The carrots are ready and that means CARROT CAKE!
AND CREAM CHEESE FROSTING!


Emmet waiting for his turn to lick the beaters. I only let them lick the beaters this time because there isn't raw eggs in the recipe. Otherwise, I'm a bad mom and won't let them lick something that has raw eggs on it.
Notice the powdered sugar in Eliza's hair.

Where'd Daddy go?
Making monkey bread. A favorite breakfast of ours!

The kids and I had good time building a Lego Zoo. Notice the orange zoo sign on the left. We had a giraffe, dogs, a penguin, turtle, seal and a snake. Legos are so much fun with the kids.

1 comment:

  1. It is so much fun seeing how much your kids are involved with these things. And not only involved, but having fun! Love love love! :)

    ReplyDelete