We were at our Christmas Program a bit early so Ephraim and I could practice our bell music. I had the chance to take a picture of the kids on the stage together. The girls' dresses are the ones that I made for them. They turned out great and they fit them perfectly. I used the same pattern, just different fabric for each. Eliza was able to wear her brown dressy boots and Eden wore her pink cowboy boots--way cute! I found them pink and purple headbands at Claire's last week and it was the perfect addition to their outfits. I hope to make them matching doll clothes with the leftover fabric but that might be a Valentine's Day gift to them (i.e. not enough time between now and Christmas to get that done).
I might be biased, but this is a cute bunch of siblings!
No comments:
Post a Comment